Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A little somethings ...

It has been more than a year since I last posted on this blog. 

I started this blog for my 2 dogs .. Snow and Jessy, and eventually it became a blog for my countless hamsters and all other dog care and misc stuffs as well. In the midst of posting about all these, I seemed to have forgotten the main objective of this blog .. which is my 2 dogs. 

In fact, I've realised that I've never really written anything about them at all. And to think that people actually write a book about their dogs!! I did not even write a post about them!! So from now on, I'm going to at least try to start writing about my dogs. Not that I want my posts to be published, nor do I intend to write a book about them, but just little somethings to remind me of them when they're gone. 

0 barks: